Sunday, November 23, 2014

Genestealers on the hunt....for more lemon yellow!!!

This week I was well on my to finishing some Genestealers and more Tyranids but....I ran out of Lemon Yellow to finish of the carapaces.  Ohhh well I will have to order some more from the WarStore along with some Sabol Designs Foam.  I have also slowly been going back and gluing washers to the bottom of all my models so they stop tipping over on the gamin tables.


The Genestealers were so close to being done.  13 Genestealers and 2 Termagaunts.


In the meantime I started on 18 Hormagaunts that I got off ebay. I am repainting them to fit in.

 
 
Shane...Where are your posts man?  Keep up and remember sleep is a crutch.

1 comment:

  1. Sleep is a crutch my brother and I have cast it aside for the Iron Within.

    ReplyDelete