Friday, July 31, 2015

Flyrant, Shrikes and Genestealers...Oh my!



Flyrant, Shrikes and Genestealers...Oh my!

Updates on the hivefleet as I have been basing and adding to the models this week.  I am trying to get enough models built to finally build out and order my battle foam order.  I just don't know if I will make the cut before I leave for California.  I guess we will see.

Dual Thunderhammer  wielding Space Marine Inquisitor to add to my Emperor Shadows.  I don't have any background for him yet I just thought it would be a cool conversion.


This will be my third flyrant and this one will have a captain using his jump pack to assault the flyrant.



Another angle.


Tyrannocyte based over rubble of course.  I used a heat gun to bend the plastic tentacles and it has become my new favorite tool.


Toxicrene is now based.

 
 
All the models form last week are now based.
 










 
 



 
 



 
Not much of an update other than pictures of the bases.  Thanks for looking and may your paint brush never be dry.

1 comment:

  1. That toxicrene is just Fantastic. Great work with the heat gun throughout. I'm enjoying the cinematically themed army man. Keep those creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete